1. At your day job, you’ve placed a Blog Topic Suggestion Box in your cubicle.
2. You blog about blogging (http://www.blog.triciadrammeh.com/2012/04/all-cool-kids-are-doing-it-so-why-cant.html)3. You make fun of your own website, blog, and Facebook page just to have something to blog about (http://www.blog.triciadrammeh.com/2012/06/ten-deadly-sins-of-building-your-author.html)
4. You begin offering vampire dating tips (http://www.blog.triciadrammeh.com/2012/04/vampire-dating-your-boyfriend-is.html)
5. You’re working on a undead fashion show extravaganza for your next post (stay tuned)
6. You include a Sponge Bob video in your post to give it some flair. (http://www.blog.triciadrammeh.com/2012/06/gather-round-campfire_04.html)
7. You post an in depth interview with your dog (He’s still filling out the questionnaire)8. Blogger and WordPress send you hate mail.
9. Your ex-blog followers have started a support group.
10. You post a top ten list of signs you’re running out of blog topics
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Signs You’re Running Out of Blog Topics”
This had me in stitches. You are too funny, Tricia. I can't wait to read the k-9 interview!
Thanks, Ryan. The K9 interview might be delayed–he handed in his questions, but I can't read a thing he wrote.